Tell Me Goodbye ~ Big Bang

Sorry That I Loved You - Anthony Neely

Pirates of the Caribbean theme song - without pics

Pirates of the Caribbean theme song - with pics

Pirates of the Caribbean - what shall we die for

23 October 2010

Now it's after exams, the NCOs will surely be telling us our results for the LCP Test... :S Haiz, I know I really didn't do well f the test especially for the interview... I only gave one-word answers. Maybe a bit more for some? Hope I can pass. There's only one retest. :/ Anyway there's also this Road Safety Course we went to recently, for the Road Safety Proficiency Badge. If I passed the test I took, then I would get yet another badge! :D YAY! :) But right now, I only have three badges on my NPCC Uniform :/ Better than nothing but I want a few more badges... :D Because of ONE senior who keeps saying my uniform is very empty -.- bleh! xP huh! :D hahas in good mood today because just drank Oreo Crush and before that also whipped up a very delicious lunch of Maggie + Veggie + Carrots for me and my sister. By myself!!! :D She said it was nice anyway.. Though I'm not sure, it definitely can't be compared with my mother's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment