Tell Me Goodbye ~ Big Bang

Sorry That I Loved You - Anthony Neely

Pirates of the Caribbean theme song - without pics

Pirates of the Caribbean theme song - with pics

Pirates of the Caribbean - what shall we die for

24 October 2010

Yay!!! Finally there's training again!!! Haiz but I can't go for two trainings at least because I'm in Cambodia. T.T I want to go...
Never mind there's still other trainings. :) Qi Hua's right though, we can finally slim down again after growing fat the past month plus without trainings :D It's true! :) :P Hahas at least we can train. I really miss trainings... Haiz I will never complain about having too much trainings, because I know that my squadmates will be training with me and going through everything with me together :D Yay! My squad is so fun... :D sometimes. Mostly. All the time. :D

Haiz.. forever obsessed with farm animals.. Both me and my good sister :P

No comments:

Post a Comment